Monday, April 13, 2015

Watching Conference in English...

Angels landing, that´s pretty cool. I heard that was a pretty legit hike. good ole scropuff doing well then. 
Ah its hard to remember all the things that happened during the week. I need to write down the specific things that happen so that I can write better letters. Last tuesday we did an intercambio with some of the elders in our zone. I stayed in my area with Elder Wilson. I actually knew him before when I was in Bella Italia, he is legit. He is from georgia and he is from GEORGIA. Like they just took him out of that duck dynasty and plopped him in the mission. His prefered type of meat is squirrel covered in maple syrup and flour and deep fried. That about sums it up. That describes him perfectly. But we had alot of fun. A really sincere guy, we´re just worried about their house, because it isn´t exactly the most obedient group of missionaries. So we are trying to drop alittle cane on that. 
This friday we went by Diegos house, one of our investigators, and his aunt died so that was pretty hard on him, but we used it as a teaching point and it came out alright. We also met this mom and her kid, she is called silvia and her kid is alex. They are family of Stella who just got baptized a while back. They came to church and everything so if they keep progressing like they are they should be baptized before the end of the change. I´m pretty nervous about that actually, we have a bunch of potential investigators who could and should be baptized before the end of the change but everything has to go perfectly. I´ve been in this area for a while now and I dont think they´ll be taking my companion out because he only has two changes left in his mission. Well, we will see how that all goes in three weeks. 
Ah the changes are just flying by. Creeps me out. We live with an elder who has alittle bit less time than I do, I dont know what´s going on but his district leader told us that he wants to go home, he asked for an interview with president. Its pretty sad, he seems pretty happy and good in the house, something must be going on with his family or something that we dont know. We dont really want him to go, so we are trying to help him out, of course we told president that he wanted an interview, but we will see how all that goes. 
The mission is really struggling with all these changes, the last couple of months have been pretty critical and productivity has gone waaaaayyyyy down. Missionaries just aren´t able to things by themselves, its sad but most of them need someone telling them what do to always. Brings to mind a certain doctrine and covenants section, something about a lazy servant? haha.. but really. Of course the changes are for the better, but some missionaries just use it as an excuse to not work. Oh well. I guess that´s all for this week, we have Elder Oaks coming down to talk to us the 21st. So we are all really excited for that. 

I got an email from the offices today asking me what airport I would be flying into. I said salt lake city. I was thinking about provo, but then I thought maybe not. So you should be getting an email from the mission offices pretty soon within the next couple of months. 

I shall await the package! yeah!

Elder Webber

photo of all the americans in 33 at general conference. Watching it in english!

No comments:

Post a Comment