Monday, January 26, 2015

A Swollen Face...

What a week. Again, I just have no idea where to start. I guess tuesday was the only really normal day we had to work. I feel like there isn´t enough time to get the stuff done in my own area anymore. Wednesday was pretty hectic because we had the elders coming down from Chuy to stay in our house and we had to find something for them do while they waiting here. We just assigned them to work in the struggling areas around here. Wednesday night we had 12 elders sleeping in a four elder house. Yes, we do have two extra mattresses for when missionaries who are traveling have to make a stop in our house, but we still were missing ten. Looks like we kinda had to bend the rule that says,

 ¨companions should sleep in the same room, but NOT the same bed.¨ ehhh. 

We didn´t sleep too much, the elders arrived around midnight because they got lost and of course its the zone leaders fault, so we have to go find them. We got to bed around 1 in the morning and woke up at 4 to get everybody showered and ready for the bus that would take us to the multi zone conference. Very little sleep and a full day of conference after that gave me some pretty bad bags under the eyes. Or so I thought. The next day I woke up and the left half of my face was swollen and my eye was hard to open. I don´t know what happened, but we had to do divisions with the assistants to the president that day so I didn´t have time. The swelling went down and we did the divisions and I feel like the assistants were pretty happy with how we were working. I slept again and my face got worse. We asked a member who works in a pharmacy what was up because everybody was asking what was wrong with my face. He said it was probably just an allergic reaction. So he gave me some pills. Which did nothing. Its alot better now, this morning it was just alittle swollen. We will have to see what happens tonight. But anyways, thanks for the photos! I had some investigators that wanted to see that I went bungy jumping. yeah yeah. I´ll try to include some photos from these last couple of weeks and I´ll be thinking about things for ben to be doing to prepare. 

Bem vindo au Brazil.

Luis

Elder Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment